Sunday, November 29, 2015

Strange world: Is Goat Man Real?

Rumor has it a creature half goat, half man who may have originated from Maryland as been reported in three different states. You can read the story here. Is it real?

Here is a story about it..


More...


Is it a freak of science? Is it a demon from hell? Is it an Alien? Is it all just a figment of someone's imagination?

I don't know. I doubt it because I've never seen it. Which could be considered a weak argument. However, I really don't care. There are so many other concerns in my world that goatman is on the bottom. That could change if I met him. Of course I heard goats are good at cutting grass, where was he last week when I cut my grass?

Oh well I will be back soon with a new post..

1 comment:

Michele at Angels Bark said...

Lol! "Where was he last week when I cut my grass?" -- cracked me up!
I don't believe that at all. It's like the Big Foot myth: why can't they ever catch the Big Foot if he exists. People have been looking for him for decades! I can't believe it until I see it. Which is not the case for some things that I believe in: I believe in Angels, I believe in psychic phenomenon, I believe in ghosts. But with Big Foot and now this Goat Man, I'd have to see it captured and reported on CNN and all the news stations before I'd believe it...
Hope you had a great Thanksgiving Mike!

Michele at Angels Bark