Friday, February 5, 2016

R.I.P Maurice White

Maurice White the founder of Earth, Wind and Fire has passed away. The 7 time Grammy Award winning musician was inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, Vocal Group Hall of Fame and Songwriters Hall of Fame.

White was 74 and suffered from Parkinson's disease. He will be missed by family, band members and fans. We will celebrate his legacy with songs.

"Let's Groove"


"Fantasy"


"Devotion"


I hope you enjoyed the music and I will be back soon with a new post!


2 comments:

Shady Del Knight said...

Hi, Mike!

This is becoming unreal! This year, one by one, we are losing the great voices that contributed significantly to the soundtrack of our youth. They are dying too soon, too young! I just recently bought the EW&F 12-inch collection - extended dance versions of their hits - my fave being "Let's Groove Tonight."

R.I.P. Maurice White...

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Wow, we've lost a lot of singers in the past couple weeks. And yes, too young.