Saturday, April 2, 2016

A to Z Challenge 2016: Busted Bracket Basketball

It is down to the Final Four in the NCAA Men's Basketball Tournament. Most fan's who filled out a bracket have it pretty busted by now. I didn't do to bad, I picked two of the Final Four Teams and I do have one team alive that I picked to win it all. How is your bracket?

Villanova takes on Oklahoma in one game. Here is how the Wildcats got there...


Here is look at Oklahoma's journey...


I picked the Wildcats to get to the Final Four. The other game features the North Carolina Tar Heels, my pick to in it all. Here is a recap of UNC's tournament...


The Syracuse Orange is kind of a Cinderella Team being a 10th seed. Certainly they damaged a few brackets mine included.


Who do you have winning? Who will be playing on Monday?

9 comments:

Narayana Rao K.V.S.S. said...

Ok I may not understand basket ball in USA. But visiting A to Z blogs I am doing in plenty this year. Would like to become friends with you many.
My Post Today Build and Develop Google+ Page for Your Blog - Blog Promotion
Good to visit your site as a part of my A to Z visits. My theme Blog Promotion
Getting Traffic to Blog - Essential Activity of Bloggers Along with Writing.
Welcome to A to Z April Blogging Challenge 2016 - Co-Participant - Nrao - NRao Blogs
@knoltweet
NRao Blogs - 2016 A to Z Challenge Blog Posts
Management Theory Review

Birgit said...

I have no clue-lol. I am more of a "let's go to a museum" kind of gal. Funny, I got free tickets to see the Rapters this Tuesday but because I work late and it is at the ACC centre, I gave them to my friend. She loves sports so she is excited

Jeffrey Scott said...

The only one left that I picked are the Tarheels.

Dixie@dcrelief said...

I decided to stay home - far away from the traffic. Besides I was bracket-less anyway! (smile).

@dcrelief from
remove the rose colored glasses
anartfulblogger
dcrelief - Battle of the Bands

Robin said...

I know nothing about basketball or brackets, but I wanted to know I support your efforts.

Carry on...

Liz A. said...

Brackets... Right... You're assuming that I pay more attention than, "Oh, hey, Dad, wha'cha watchin'?" And since I only see him once a week...

Stephanie said...

I didn't pick teams but I was kind of excited to see my alma maters play each other - MTSU (undergrad) and (Syracuse) graduate. Good luck on the challenge! We're doing “I’ve Got The Music In Me” this year on The Road We’ve Shared. – looking at how important music is in the Down syndrome community. I hope you’ll stop by and see/hear! http://theroadweveshared.com/category/a-to-z-blogging-challenge-2016

Rebecca Green Gasper said...

Haven't really been following the BB Madness. However, my son did brackets in school and he's been obsessed. Fun, Fun! :)

Cathy Kennedy said...

Mike, I'm not much of a basketball fan now as I was when I was in school. It's funny how things change. That being said, I have no clue who will win or what teams are playing. Here's hoping your pick wins, though!

~Curious as a Cathy
All Things Vintage: Bomber girls #AprilA2Z