Sunday, October 30, 2016

October 30 Celebrity Rocktober Birthday Celebration Day!

Rocktober is winding down on my blog. Since there are a lot of celebraty birthday's on October 30 I thought I would do one giant celebration. Some of rockers, some are actors, maybe a little Motown cool thrown in. Of course the celebration will be done Rocktober style so sit back and enjoy.

Henry Winkler

Let's start with going Retro-cool! Henry Winkler played the Fonz on "Happy Days" and looking back to my childhood he was probably the one who introduced me to cool! Today he turns 71.

Here is he Rockin' opener to the classic show..


Below are some of his highlights from the show...



Gavin Rossdale

I highlighted Gavin Rossdale last year for his 50th birthday. You can revisit that post here. I'm including him for his 51st birthday. The Bush frontman adds a much needed Rock to this Rocktober post.

Bush "Come Down"


Otis Williams

Otis Williams the last surviving member of The Temptations certainly brings the Motown cool to my post. Love it when a post opens with cool and ends with cool. He qualifies for Rocktober by being a member of the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.

Before The Temptations there was Otis Williams and the Charms "Heart of Stone"


The Temptations " I Wish it Would Rain"


Thanks for visiting and I will be back soon with a new post! Hopefully you will find it cool too!

1 comment:

Liz A. said...

Wow, busy birthday day.