Sunday, June 11, 2017

R.I.P Batman

I became familiar with Batman through the reruns of the classic show starring Adam West who passed away on Friday.

A clip from the original show...


Adam West had a long career spanning seven decades. Below he guest stars on "Perry Mason"..


Here are some fun fight scenes...


Family Guy voice over..




What are your favorite Batman memories? Do any other roles Adam West portrayed standout to you?

Obviously he will be missed by fans and family. 88 years is a long life and most of that he gave to his profession. May he rest in peace.
















3 comments:

Barbara In Caneyhead said...

West as Batman was my young self's ultimate hero! Thanks to old western reruns, hubby & I have enjoyed him in many old western TV series and a couple of older movies, too. Gone too soon.
Visit me @ Life & Faith in Caneyhead. 😉

John Holton said...

I remember some of his appearances on "Perry Mason." I just couldn't get past the idea that I was hearing Batman in a non-Batman role. I guess that's what screwed up his career. He was a solid actor and seemed like a nice guy. I remember the shows the first time they were on...

Yvonne Craig was a pretty good addition to the cast in that last season.

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.