Monday, September 25, 2017

Monday's Music Moves Me: School Songs



This week's theme is songs related to school. So let's get started..




"Schools Out for Summer"  by Alice Cooper


I know it is the wrong season for that song. However when I think of songs related to school that jumps out at me.

Here is a gem, Steely Dan's "My Old School"


Supertramp "School"


Nirvana "School"



The next one makes a reference to school and is for fitting for the season.

Rod Stewart "Maggie May"



Until next time enjoy!

5 comments:

John Holton said...

Good list! I'm listening to Supertramp's entry now...

Mike Golch said...

Awesome music.

Michele at Angels Bark said...

Oh wow, I can't believe I totally forgot about Supertramp's School! I love this song!! It's amazing. Listening right now. Perfect!
Good job!

Michele at Angels Bark

Alana said...

I had also forgotten about the Supertramp song. I hadn't heard it in years and it brought back memories. And, can't believe it, but I don't think I have ever heard the Nirvana song. It rocked! Thank you.

Colette S said...

All these school songs that I've not heard before! What fun!